Smart Rewards Loyalty Card
Please fill out the information below to be a part of the Smart Saver’s Loyalty program with SP’s International Trading.
Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (“terms”) govern the use of the SP’s
International Trading Ltd Smart Rewards Programme (“Smart
Rewards card”), participation in the Smart Rewards loyalty scheme
(“loyalty scheme”), the collection and use of the loyalty scheme
rewards (“rewards”) and any offers associated with the loyalty
scheme. In these terms any reference to “SP’s” is a reference to SP’s
International Trading Ltd company’s stores.
2. These terms set out the terms of the agreement between SP’s
International Trading Ltd and holders of the Smart Rewards Card
(including any additional cardholders appointed pursuant to
paragraph 16 of these terms) (the “loyalty scheme members”).
3. The loyalty scheme is open to all residents of Grenada, Carriacou
and Petite Martinique aged 18 or over. SP’s reserves the right to
decline to issue a Smart Rewards card for any good reason.
4. Rewards cannot be earned and rewards cannot be redeemed
where the following types of transactions are conducted: (a) the
purchase of SP’s gift vouchers; (b) delivery charges; (c) payments in
service charges; SP’s reserves the right to change these exclusions
from time to time upon giving reasonable notice of such changes to
6. The value of any rewards redeemed as part of a transaction will
not be eligible to earn further rewards.
7. Rewards will be awarded on the basis specified in paragraph 8 of
these terms or on such other basis as may be notified to you by SP’s
from time to time. The rewards will be calculated on the basis of
qualifying purchases made by you during a specific period (“the
reward period”). Rewards will be issued in respect of qualifying
purchases made in the period between each issue month.
8. Rewards Scheme
|You spend||Your Reward|
Every 500 points is equivalent to $15. Minimum points accumulated
before redemption is 500.
9. In order for a purchase to qualify as a qualifying purchase, the
Smart Rewards card must be presented at the time of purchase at a
participating SP’s store.
10. Your Smart Rewards card must be presented at the time of
redemption of any reward and may only be used by the person
named on it or the additional cardholder of the person named on it.
11. Rewards do not expire. The redemption of a reward is subject to
(a) these terms and (b) any further terms and conditions advised at
issuance. Change cannot be given if the reward tendered exceeds the
value of the relevant purchase and no cash alternative is available.
Reward vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
or discount. The reward value remains the property of SP’s and
cannot be re-sold.
12. SP’s reserves the right to amend, cancel or withdraw the terms of
this loyalty scheme at any time. Wherever possible, SP’s will provide
you with advance notice of any such changes. You will be deemed to
have accepted these terms and any changes to them if, after receiving a copy of the terms or any notice of a change to them, you continue to
use your Smart Rewards card or redeem rewards. The Smart
Rewards card will at all times remain the property of SP’s.
13. Where you request that the value of all or part of a qualifying
purchase is refunded to you, you must present the Smart Rewards
card in order that the refunded amount may be deducted from the
reward balance. This may result in a negative reward balance where
a reward has been issued to you in respect of the relevant reward
balance prior to any such refund.
14. Reward balances cannot be transferred from one loyalty scheme
member to another. A Smart Rewards card is not transferable and
can only be used by the person named on the card.
15. Your Smart Rewards card may be cancelled for reasons such as
fraud or a breach of these terms. If this occurs your reward balance
will also be cancelled and no reward value will be issued in respect of
such reward balance.
16. It is your responsibility to notify SP’s of any change of address.
SP’s cannot be held responsible for rewards once they have left its
control and will not be responsible for lost, delayed or undeliverable
17. SP’s may refuse to authorize the issue of reward values and/or to
redeem rewards which have been issued if SP’s reasonably considers
the scheme is being used fraudulently by the loyalty scheme member
or any additional cardholder.
18. If there is a query relating to your reward value balance, the
loyalty scheme member will be responsible for producing (on
request) any required proof of purchase for any transaction which
has not been accredited towards your reward balance.
19. In relation to your personal data, SP’s is the data controller. SP’s
from time to time will use the information you supply on the loyalty
scheme application form together with information relating to your
transactions, purchases and participation in the reward scheme for
the purposes of administering the reward scheme and statistical
analysis. We will also use your details for marketing purposes to
allow SP’s to send you news of special events, offers, promotions and
catalogues using the communication methods you selected on your
application form or elsewhere. If you have given the relevant
permissions on your application form or elsewhere